Every one of our regular events across Sussex is completely free entry and free to play! All we ask is that you please buy a drink to support the wonderful venues that make these free nights possible.
The nights work on a pick and choose system with multiple retro consoles set up around the bar. Folks can select any game from a list of over a thousand available on our ‘menu’ and are free to (and encouraged to) change as often as they like, just let us know what you fancy playing and we will change it over for you!
We run for 4-5 hours per event, which allows plenty of time for people to explore the multitude of games we have available, have a go on several different consoles and make some new friends along the way!
We currently run our regular events on a combination of projectors and TVs.
We can currently be found at several venues:
- The Hare and Hounds, every Sunday, 6-11pm
- The Sidewinder, every Monday, 7.30pm- Midnight
- The World’s End, every Tuesday, 7-11pm
- The Libertine Social, every Wednesday, 7-11pm
- The Railway Inn, the last Thursday of every month, 7-11pm
- Northfield Bar, the 1st Saturday of every month, 4-8pm (during Sussex University term time)